- Books and library owned videos are lent for 2 weeks, except for videos marked "2 night loan."
- Children with signed permission slips may borrow videos.
- Patrons may borrow up to six videos at a time. Only two-night-loan videos are allowed per library card. For example, a patron may borrow four two-week videos and two-night-loan videos.
- Fees are not charged on books until they are 8 days overdue (grace period). After the grace period, a 10¢ per day extended use fee is charged from the original due date.
- All videos are charged $1.00 per day extended use fee after due date (no grace period).
- All fine balances must be paid before entertainment DVDs and/or videos may be borrowed. Fine balances below $3.00 allow for the borrowing of books, audio books, compact discs and non-fiction DVDs and videos.
- Items not returned, or returned in such condition that they are unusable by the library, will be charged a replacement cost plus a $3.00 reprocessing fee.
- Payments are accepted only in cash or money order.
- Museum Pass borrowing information can be found through this link.
Library card holders agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the library as established by the Board of Trustees.