To enhance customer service, the Gloucester City Library is pleased to provide fax service to its community as an additional library offering. Gloucester City Library Fax Number is 856-456-6724. The service is available to patrons in good standing.
- Fax transmission\collection service is available only during the hours the Library is open, staff time permitting. Library services take priority over fax requests.
- Operation of the fax machine is limited to library staff.
- Library staff will not monitor items faxed to the Library. Incoming fax sheets will remain at the fax machine for the patron to collect. Patrons failing to collect faxes in a timely manner will have the charges posted to their library records for payment at their next visit.
- Transmission errors are common and print quality is variable and not controllable by the library.
- The library is NOT responsible for successful transmission of outgoing or incoming faxes nor is the library responsible for any damage or loss of data or consequential damage arising out of the use of this service.
- A fax transmission cover sheet available, if requested. The cover sheet will be counted as an additional page for transmission.
- Library cardholder will be charged $1.50 per page (sending or receiving) and non-cardholder will be charged 2.00 per page (sending or receiving).
- Payments must be made upfront at the Circulation Desk by cash only. Fees will be returned to patron for failed outgoing fax.