Hours to file for NJ Unemployment Compensation by
phone are currently 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. (Holidays
excluded.) See information here.
If you can't get through, call the library at 456-4181 to ask about
getting help with filing your unemployment application online.
Job and Career Accelerator from Learning Express, provided through JerseyClicks.
Explore occupations, search for jobs, take tests to determine your skill
levels, create resumes and cover letters, and more.
- Access to more than 5 million current job listings
- Use of expert tools for creating resumes and cover letters that stand out
- Free tutorials on Adobe, Corel and Microsoft software products
- Explore more than 1000 different occupations
- Strategies for successful interviewing, networking and making a lasting
- Tracking features that allow you to retrieve and build on your progress